Thursday, September 07, 2006

Melanie & Joseph






St Thomas More in Pottstown. Spring Ford Country Club. Tropical Storm Ernesto.

Wrapping the gown, umbrellas, plan B (which was beautiful!), and dancing kids. If I could have a nickel for every time Melanie wiped her tears (so many photos with tissues)...

One of my favorite moments? Instead of regular corsages for their mothers, Melanie gave them bouquets like the ones they had at their own weddings. How thoughtful!

No guest book. Playing cards to sign. And giant dice to hold the wedding cards.
A cousin sang their first dance. I don't know how she did it. How does anyone sing at a wedding when they are emotionally involved? I'm usually crying behind the camera (just a little), how in the world could I sing?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home