Thursday, June 12, 2008

Allison and Nick














I love their story! It's better than a novel and all true. I loved meeting the clergy, realizing that the priest's wife keeps it all together, enjoyed all the details of a jewel of a church, found the guests to be loving and sincere and a lot of fun. There were so many details that actually meant something. Not ideas from a magazine, but things that were personal, traditional, and genuine. Delightful.

Fantastic. I'm beyond words. Getting to be a part of this day was an honor.
Music: David Christopher
and Roland Cazimero ,one of the matchmakers.
Cake by Charm City Cakes, a gift from a loving friend, and a surprise.
Flowers... I have to find out! They're still on their honeymoon.

Aha! Flowers by Flower Sculpture in Paoli.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Here we are over a year since the wedding and I appreciate your photos even more than when I first saw them. That's the value of having a talent like yours do the photography. As the years pass, your artistry will ensure that the memories of Alli's and my special day will be as vivid as they were on June 1st, 2008.

Thanks again Jen.

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home