Friday, January 05, 2007

Pam and Gary










December 10th on the Moshulu .
It's always a privilege to be at a wedding. But when the officiant and myself are the 10th and 11th person, it's very cozy. It was a treat to be at Pam and Gary's house while they got everything together.
I learned that my car keeps up fine with limos, but a 2 seater sports car is a little bit of a challenge.

I couldn't get over the wonderful weather. Even though it was a mild December, to be outside and enjoying the day so late in the year was still a surprise. It gave us time for photos outside without feeling the rush to get indoors.

The Moshulu staff is attentive and ready to help. It was busy with Christmas parties, but it still felt like we were the only ones there.

I had fun. I enjoyed how I got to hear all the stories being told about Pam and Gary. How the met, where they loved to go, anecdotes their in laws could tell. Big weddings have lots of things going on and they're wonderful, too. But an intimate gathering of family was full of moments and emotion and I'm thrilled to have been a part of it. Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home