Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Tricia and Carmello











September 2nd, Via Appia in Taylor, PA

Tricia is a wonderful, fun, and giving person. I met her the day of the wedding after speaking to her on the phone just a few weeks before. She was in another state, needed to switch photographers, and found me. I'm so glad. They did the rumba, or maybe it was the tango, as their first dance. I can't remember. All I know is that most couples [and I have no problem with this] go around in circles for the first dance. That's fine! and I get cozy photos from that. I love it. But there are a few that take dance lessons. And usually I cringe because it means that they will be trying to remember the dance instead of looking relaxed. This year, I've had some exceptions. Tricia and Carmello look like they do this dance all the time. And it was hot. Not lukewarm or so-so. It was done right.

We went to the Nay Aug Park (I need to find out what that name means...) and used the tree house, and lots of other places. This was a fun bridal party.

The DJ played guitar at dinner. The Zeta girls were a hoot. (for being an only child, Tricia has a lot of sisters). Candlelight ceremony, the dogs, lots of kids, traditions from both sides... this was a wedding about everyone having a great day.

Again, the cake pull. I like this tradition! Someone else needs to do this as well.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home