Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Soroptomist Art Show and Sale




For years I'd go to this sale and they never allowed photography. I'd ask. They'd chuckle. This year, photography.

Finally.

http://www.soroptimistinternational.org/

Center for Art and Technology, 1580 Charlestown Road Phoenixville, PA 19460
This Saturday, the 15th 10-6. Sunday 10-4.
I won't actually be there. We have 3 other places to be. Sadly. But here's some of what I'll be hanging. And thanks to
Upwyth Art
Address: 1409 State St, Pottstown, PA 19464
Phone:(610) 323-5561
for framing my stuff last minute when I was suffering from hubris, thinking I could do it myself. Sure.
It's good to know framers who don't look at you funny when you botch your own job.
(and it's less than AC Moore)

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved seeing your work at the show yesterday! And I'm very glad the Soroptimists included photography this year, as I'm taking a class and wanted to see what other people were doing.

However, I did not see the girl-and-dog photo at all; are you sure they put it up? It's a great shot and I can't believe i would have just gone by it.

Anyway, congrats, and I look forward to looking more at the pix on your site!

1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home