Friday, July 20, 2007

Katie and Adam













July 14th at the Towson GC in Maryland.

Katie's father walked her down the aisle and then preformed the ceremony. Everything came together with what seemed like minimal stress. We headed over to the Lock Raven for photos and saw some deer. Then to the Eagle's Nest at the GC for a spectacular view.

Katie and Adam danced a Rumba for their first dance. I quickly caught on that dance lessons are big in Adam's family. Well done all around!
Katie is one of several brides who is one of 4 daughters. I'm realizing that I typically shoot the second born's wedding. Interesting. Having 4 daughters of my own, I enjoy the interaction!

Delightful flowers by Carmen Horst out of Lancaster.
Video by Hey Cameraman out of Delaware.
The DJ was local to Towson. He was a class act...but I have to get his info when Katie and Adam get back from Hawaii!

The rest of the images are here. Enjoy!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger SnapshotsbyClare said...

Great fun stuff Jen~ I love looking at your work!

Clare

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home