Thursday, July 31, 2008

Kristine and Jason







This scene was repeated often:

I do so love my infrared:


Peonies aren't used enough, in my opinion.




July 26th... what a day!
Kristine was a bridesmaid a few years back at a wedding that I photographed. She was memorable and so fun. I got to see the bride and groom again from that wedding, too. It was great. Although I had already seen them when their baby was born. (so cute!)

Kristine had peonies. I love peonies. And then color in all the other flowers that was just beautiful.
She's contagious to be around. You have to be happy if you're around Kristine. Her mother-in-law told me more than once that she likes her.

Jason's family. The party was extended until midnight. This is a fun bunch. No Macarena did their magic as always without being cheesy ever. Fantastic play list. As always.

Normandy Farms
Face the Occasion

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger kristinbednarz said...

I LOVE Peonies! And you are so right, Jen, they are never used enough!

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home