Thursday, July 31, 2008

Recycling





Want to get all depressed about stuff?

http://www.storyofstuff.com/

Anyway. We've been all into the environment for years. In the 15 years that we've been married, we've never had trash pickup. We recycle whatever comes into the house with the exception of Q-tips and some other stuff. Cloth diapers, compost, thrift store donations. Here's where we take our stuff. Except for #7 plastics, they can't be recycled. So if it's a #7, I don't buy it. But sometimes I accidentally buy ketchup in a #7 and then I sit there and curse because I hate throwing it out. So I store it in the garage until the recycle center says they have a buyer for #7... I hate trash.

Recycling Services, Inc.
365 Elm Street Pottstown, PA 19465

Phone: (610)323-8545
Fax: (610)323-3962

Open Hours for Public Collection:
Tuesdays & Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home